Wednesday 18 December 2013

Lately.

 Hurrah I have some creativity at the moment..... I have got back into my sewing :) Here is a little embroidered animal brooch I made :)

 I have been making some gift tags for Christmas. I know I have some somewhere but no idea where they are hiding. I don't want to buy anymore so i'm making some ;) I hate wrapping presents i wrapped a couple last night and that was enough ...hmmph on the huge to do list.

 I have made a few Christmas cards. I have used my dad's stamp he carved in 1992. I'm sure he wouldn't mind this little collaboration ;)

We went to Yorkshire recently to visit Wesleys Grandad and Brother. We can't go to Leeds without a trip to Ikea. We found these funny hats and had to try them on hehe :)

I can't belive it's a week until Christmas.....Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment