Thursday 14 November 2013

Pondering away.

Well it has been sooo long since I last posted. To be honest I haven't really been creative at all and i'm still struggling with inspiration and enthusiasm :( It is sooooooo frustrating.
 On the other hand I have been quite tired and somewhat distracted as it seems i'm having a baby!! Hehe (feels very strange typing this and letting the internet world know, eeek) I'm not even sure if anyone/many read this, or care but hey.
So I don't really know if i'm gonna carry on with this blog???? I might but it seems silly to post once every blue moon, and I know it's annoying when people don't blog regularly as it frustrates me.
I may start a new one combined with our Gallery as my life is not that exciting and theyre would be more content and interest with it? Hmmm I shall sit on it a while........
I'm sorry if any of you do read my blog and enjoy looking at my work but please be patient as this is a daunting but very exciting chapter in my life.
 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment