Tuesday 3 April 2012

Birthday weekend.

On my Birthday we went to Screech Owl Sanctuary. It was so fun and we had a brilliant day out!! I would definetly recommend it to any owl lover or family. The staff and handlers are so friendly and informative. We got to stroke loads of owls and saw two flying displays. The weather was pleasant too and we had a picnic in the sunshine :)







My friend Debbies birthday was a day before mine. We had thai takeaway on Saturday night, yummy!!. Sunday morning I dragged them to the car boot ;) Got a few goodies. I will post about my bargains some other time as I have lots of treasures to share with you. Then in the afternoon we went pottery painting :) It was our first time and it was good fun. I cant wait to see them all, when we get them back finished and ready to use.

My saucer with lots of characters :)



Inside the cup I drew a smiley face and a little cloud.



My cup with two boob belly man on :)



Jens Plate. The colours will be a lot different after glazing and firing. It's exciting to see what it will come out like.



Debbies mug ready for glazing and firing.

No comments:

Post a Comment